Auto-stop: stops mining when certain application is open and restarts after its closed

• Auto-Stop

So we all know the auto-start feature, it starts after you’re afk for a certain amount of time. I’d like to share my idea of “Auto-stop”. So instead of salad.io waiting for you to not do anything for it to start, it is always chopping until you open a specific program which you can add to a list.

An example for me of why I think this would be a good idea is, I sometimes just watch series or just things that don’t use that much gpu usage. And I could’ve forgotten to turn salad on after I was done gaming. But when I launch a game, for example valorant, it automatically stops chopping while the process is running and when you close the game/process, it starts chopping again. So it restarts after the application is closed.

So the Auto-stop feature could have an optional checkbox that asks something like “start chopping after you close the application”. This is my feature suggestion for salad.io so users can make more money :‎)

thats a great idea !!!

1 Like