How do I change the miner that Salad is currently using? My Salad.io client currently using XMrig that is slow af. I want to change the miner to PhoenixMiner. What do I do?
There are multiple steps you’ll have to take!
- Book a flight from wherever you are to Nepal.
- Buy lots of trekking gear, ready-made meals, and water.
- Buy a nice tent that’ll keep you warm.
- Get an Uber or Taxi to the base camp of Mt. Everest. (the miner switch button is only located on Mt. Everest!)
- Start climbing the mountain
- At the top you’ll see a button that literally says “switch miner on Salad.io”.
- Press that button!
- Enter your account details.
- You have officially changed your miner!!!
(P.S. you cannot change your miner because Salad chooses the best miner for your system!)
On a sidenote, I’d like to know which GPU you have, since not all of them can run Salad.
If you have a less than 4GB VRAM GPU (and 4GB included), use this:
If you have a more than 4GB VRAM GPU, use this:
Good luck in your quest!
Thanks it was very helpful.