Lunar Client Cosmetics

I’ve been thinking if it was possible to add Lunar client Cosmetics redeeming salad Balance, I think a lot of people who uses Salad play Minecraft with Lunar Client including me, I think it would be a really good Idea if it was possible.

I also want this as well

I recently noticed you have been adding badlion client cosmetics, I think you should add either lunar client cosmetics or just lunar gift codes. lunar client is available to all platforms and in many peoples opinions (including mine) it is better.

1 Like

Can you add lunar cosmetics and badlion because it benefits not only me but you. For example, you put a lunar cloak worth 12.50 in the Lunar Store, but you can love it for $ 15 or Euros. That’s a profit of 2.50, which is really good.

1 Like

Can you add lunar cosmetics and badlion because it benefits not only me but you. For example, you put a lunar cloak worth 12.50 in the Lunar Store, but you can love it for $ 15 or Euros. That’s a profit of 2.50, which is really good.

1 Like

I recently noticed you have been adding badlion client cosmetics, I think you should add either lunar client cosmetics or just lunar gift codes. lunar client is available to all platforms and in many peoples opinions (including mine) it is better.

barely anyone uses plc (badlion) anymore, I see Badlion cosmetics in the store, I think Lunar Client Cosmetics would be a great idea

1 Like

barely anyone uses plc (badlion) anymore, I see Badlion cosmetics in the store, I think Lunar Client Cosmetics would be a great idea

Yes please, this would be really nice

Some people like Lunar Client more than Badlion, so it would be nice to add lunar cosmetics.

I would love to see Lunar Client cosmetics in the store. Please add them

Hello, I am requesting or rather suggesting new items in Salad store which are similar to the existing. Hypixel 2500 gold and SkinBaron higher amount vouchers (if they exist). I would like to see Lunar client cosmetics. Thanks!

Can you add Lunar Client Cosmetics on the salad shop like the badlion’s one… Pls

Me to, I was going to request but saw this post, salad plz add lunar cosmetics

PLEEEEASE do Lunar Client Cosmetics
https://store.lunarclient.com

YES PLEASE, NOONE USES BADLION LOL. Plus you would get more members I think because lunar has a ton of players.