Make the vote limit more than 2 or just completely remove it

There are multiple ideas I want to upvote, but I can’t because there is a vote limit…

I don’t think a vote limit is needed, or at least make it higher (like 10 or something).

I’m not sure what the purpose of the vote limit is, I imagine it’s some kind of anti-vote manipulation thing, but I don’t see a need for it since it’s against the Salad ToS to create multiple accounts and afaik you need to log in to the forums using a Salad account.

4 Likes

Yeah, I also don’t understand the reason for it…

2 Likes

yeah i absolutely hate the vote limit and i cant vote for this because of it dammit at least make it more than 2

3 Likes

I got my votes back suddenly, so this might be more of a rate limit thing

It could also be me getting a higher trust level though

2 Likes

i think its the higher trust level thing

2 Likes

Ok so you can’t upvote this post because there is a limit, but this post complains about that… It’s an infinite loop! Cri

2 Likes

yup :frowning: also i wanted the first emoji badge thing so yeah but it didnt work cause the emoji has to be in a main post thing

2 Likes

False! I did.
also do you see what i did with your name there :open_mouth:
How to fake quotes 101

2 Likes

Oh yeah thx Fvn :grinning: Gimme badge :3

1 Like

yeah uh i think that’s gonna be a problem

2 Likes

Not if the mods are active

1 Like

The main problem in my opinion is, there’s quite an amount of good feature requests, and Salad only has a few developers, so it’s gonna take a while before some feature requests actually get closed

3 Likes

That’s a good point, I think they should allow higher vote count and make them return by time.

3 Likes

I need to mention that salad didn’t create this forums they use a system called discourse which seems pretty limited on some stuff, you need to level up your trust level in order to achieve more votes and perks.
I did some google stuff and found this

maybe it can help you understand the system better.

(have cool rgb gif)

5 Likes

thats pretty annoying ngl

2 Likes

*The votes do replenish after a while I think, as I now have 2 extra votes to spend and I previously had none left.

Are you sure you didn’t get a higher trust level? If I’m not mistaken, higher trust level = more votes

EDIT: You got to the basic trust level 4 hours ago:
https://forums.salad.com/badges/1/basic?username=revyn

3 Likes

Ah, that makes sense

2 Likes